How Sponsorship Helps
Your sponsorship of International Children’s Friendship Festival will not only help fund this great cultural event and foster greater awareness and cooperation between the various ethnic groups in Washington, but is also an excellent opportunity to reach potential customers interested in your products and services.
Your logo will be placed on main festival materials and proudly announced when you become a sponsor. The following is a list of some of the other ways we will recognize your contribution (not available for all levels of sponsorship):
- Advertising in all festival printed materials as part of the International Children’s Friendship Festival (Posters, Flyers etc.)
- Advertising on TACAWA website and Facebook page
- Advertising in local newspapers and/or magazines
- Leaflets distributed through businesses and other activities
- Direct mail to multiple databases
- Email distribution to TACAWA lists
- Advertising on International Children’s Friendship Festival website
- Sponsors will be announced on the Festival
Final promotional materials are subject to change.
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
|Corporate/ Main||Gold||Silver||Friend of ICFF|
|All printed materials and sponsor poster||Banner at the event, posters, brochures, direct mails, web page and press releases.||Banner at the event, on some printed materials only.||Banner at the event, on some printed materials only.||Sponsors banner at the event only.|
|Recognized during performances||As honored guest in all events/ceremonies||As honored guest in all events/ceremonies||X||X|
|Placement of Company literature at events||At reserved spots||X||X||X|
|Booth||Reserved||Available as space permits||X||X|
If you would like to become a sponsorship partner with the ICFF, please complete and submit the form below.
Please send your check to the following address:
International Children’s Friendship Festival (ICFF)/TACAWA
P.O. Box 255
Bellevue, WA 98009
For inquiries, please contact us via email.