During our festival, we will have a non-stage activities area for arts, crafts and presentations. This is an alternative opportunity for communities to showcase their cultures with a display table. Please keep in mind that display space is limited and the displays will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
The festival runs both Saturday and Sunday, and the cultural displays will need to be there for both days. If you are unable to have your display up both days, please let us know so we can make the necessary arrangements.
- We encourage you to have children from your community volunteer at your table as we’d like to foster more interaction between children.
- All cultural displays will need to be setup preferably before the festival starts on Saturday, at 10:30 AM. You can access to the building as early as 9:00 AM.
- We can provide you with load/unload permits that will get you in the Seattle Center grounds. You will then be able to drive your vehicle all the way to the front of the Fisher Pavilion. Please note that Seattle Center requires all vehicles to be removed by 11:00 AM.
- Fisher Pavilion is a secure building and you can leave your displays in the facility overnight on Saturday.
- Teardown begins at 5:00 PM on Sunday.
- During the event, don’t leave your display unattended. The goal of the cultural displays is for children to learn about your culture. Make sure that you have at least one volunteer who can answer the questions for the children.
Please provide the following information about your cultural display. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).